A Few DIY Projects

Posted on

Last year, My Father moved across the country and left his home for me and my husband to enjoy while he was starting a new adventure in Connecticut. Being a designer, I instantly wanted to spruce up the house that I was born and raised in. Saddly, I did not take many pictures before we gave the house a face lift with new paint, but here are a couple of projects I did to take up the big wall spaces that were driving me crazy!
Among other things...dont mind the blue carpet...it's going next!!
Its amazing how much a small change can make a big difference. 

Living room wall before:



 Living Room wall After:



a little DIY wall art...
a little inside joke between me and my one and only.

*contact me for pricing or custom pieces*


 Master Bedroom Wall Before:



Master bedroom During:

excuse our laundry!


Master bedroom wall After:
my empty frames are just waiting for me to get my wedding pictures printed...one thing at a time!!



Cardeldesigns

Cardieldesigns
all Images are belong to Bree Klipfel 

Still a work in progress as far as getting accessories to style my new shelves, but I love them!!
The best part is that these Ikea shelves are so easy to hang up...you can do it yourself, but it's nice to have some help!!

Thanks for reading!!

Post a Comment